Transform your copywriting skills in 4 weeks
Have you ever found yourself sobbing in front of a blank computer screen because you just can't find any more words?
Copywriting has a lot of work to do these days.
We expect it to: Sell, Persuade, Influence, Entertain and Educate.
And if that's not hard enough, we need to create a constant, never-ending supply of: blog articles, web text, social media posts, press releases, case studies, emails, white papers, ebooks...you get the idea.
Most of us can manage to write something decent when it's only needed occasionally. The problem nowadays is the volume of stuff we need to create in order to feed the relentless appetite of the ravenous internet beast.
I can transform your writing in 4 weeks and show you professional techniques you can use forever...
The Copy Clinic programme will deliver two important things:
- It will teach you tons of tips, formulas and techniques used by professional copywriters to help you write all the amazing content your business will ever need.
- It will give you individual feedback on the content you are creating. You will be set writing assignments that we will go through together, and I'll encourage you to experiment with new techniques you've never tried before.
You will never be stuck for a blog article or social media post idea ever again. Your writing will improve dramatically and you will see amazing results on all your marketing materials.
How does it work?
Here's what happens...
- Free initial mini-session - Which costs nothing by the way. We chat, (phone or Skype or you can come and see me) and work out a plan of attack that’s right for your business.
- If you're happy, we get you signed up and ready to roll - However, if you decide it’s not for you, that’s fine. You can always call again if things change for you. (I'll still like you!)
- Collaborative workspace - I set you up on my e-learning portal. In here you will find teaching modules, templates and lots of notes, and checklists. I have a general outline of the teaching modules below - but I can tailor this to suit your specific needs. We can determine this when we have our mini-session.
- You will upload assignments - In the portal you can upload your written assignments, and I review your work and make notes and give you detailed feedback and encouragement.
- We book 2 x separate 1-2-1 Skype sessions to go through the work in detail, and I introduce you to new things.
What do you get?
The programme includes all the following:
- An online copywriting course - with video presentations, examples, templates, checklists etc. (see syllabus below).
- A critique of your company's marketing materials - I'll take a look at your company website, blog, and any other marketing materials you want me to look at, and I'll give you feedback and ideas for improvement.
- Individual feedback sessions - 2 x 90 minute 1-2-1 sessions on Skype.
- Recording - If you want, you can have a recording of each session.
- Assignment notes and action plans - I send you some follow up notes for your action plan after each 1-2-1 session.
- Access to the e-learning portal - you can access all the materials for 6 months after the programme is completed.
Online Training Session One : Once you understand how people read, it immediately changes how you write.
- Lessons: Copywriting basics, common mistakes, and understanding how people read and connect with content. We'll also look at the importance of understanding your target audience. Examples of good writing.
- Assignment: Write a piece of sales copy that could be used in an email.
Online Training Session Two : Getting the right Tone of voice allows you to connect with your customers in a way they will respond to.
- Lessons: Tone of voice, getting personality into your copywriting.
- Assignment: I'll challenge you to step outside your comfort zone and write in a 'new voice'.
- 1-2-1 Session : Feedback on your 'new voice' content. Q&A and general discussion on the course materials so far. We'll also look at your company's marketing materials and suggest ways in which they could be improved.
Online Training Session Three: 8 of 10 people will read your headline. But only 2 out of 10 will read the rest. The better your headline skills, the greater the engagement.
- Lessons: Crafting headlines - different types of headlines and how to use them. We'll also look at the power of storytelling as a fantastic technique to make your copywriting stand out.
- Assignment: There's two assignments for this week. The first is to create some headlines for 8 different situations. Assignment two, is to write the 'story of your business' - imagine it as something that could be used on the 'about' page of your website.
Online Training Session Four: 'One size doesn't fit all'. When you know the subtle difference between different types of content, you'll get better results.
- Lessons: We'll look at tips for specific types of marketing writing.
- Web text
- Blogs & social media
- Sales emails
- Press releases
- Leaflets and flyers
- Assignment: Write two pieces from the list above (you choose).
- 1-2-1 Session : Feedback on your assignments, and discussion on specific issues you'd like to focus on. We'll also discuss some other ways in which stories could be used in your marketing and sales materials.
The fifth week is a bonus online module which gives you specific ideas and tips for writing sales copy. I give you some tried and tested formulas and show you examples of good and bad sales materials.
This is a unique combination of online training and 1-2-1 coaching sessions.
The total programme costs £595.00 (+ VAT)
I'd like to speak to someone first...
Book a FREE mini-session of half an hour and see if it sounds like the kind of think you'd like to do and then we'll take it from there. You can book your session below now.