I'm Jackie Harris. I help businesses just like yours sort out their marketing. I'm a whizz at digital stuff. Old enough to know the good old fashioned basics, and I create tons of creative content.
I've spent my entire career in marketing, corporate communications and PR. Over the years I've worked with multi-national corporations and ambitious start-ups.
Shall I do some name dropping?
Why not. I've been lucky enough to work on some terrific projects, at a senior level, for leading corporate brands; 8 divisions of IBM, British Telecom, Hewlett Packard, Dell Computers, Lotus Software, Jordan’s F1, Sun Microsystems, and Barclays Bank. My work for these firms included handling massive budgets (and massive egos).
On a day to day level my work focused on:
- Communications strategies
- Marketing planning
- National and international media relations
- National and international analyst relations (if you have to ask, you don't need it)
- Content creation
- Media training (showing corporate executives how to talk to the media without making idiots of themselves)
- Mentoring and coaching junior marketing and PR teams
- Digital marketing including email marketing, social media, blogging and other digital content activities
I've also done some fantastic work that I'm really proud of with small businesses, start-ups, family businesses and some 'last chance saloon' projects.
- Nuclear supply chain
- Hospitiality industry
- Food & Drink sector
- Professional services (law, accoutancy, leadership development and management consultants)
- Creative businesses (web, design, PR and marketing agencies - it's always a privilege to be asked for advice from fellow marketing professionals)
I can help you become marketing self-sufficient
My goal is to work with you until you get to the point where you are self-sufficient in your marketing. As well as being 'hands-on', I also coach, mentor and support you through your marketing efforts to make sure every penny you spend gives you a profitable return.
This is the kind of stuff that only someone with a great deal of experience can offer. As we work together, I pass on knowledge, experience and top tips that will save you time and money.
I'm a kick ass writer
If I say so myself, I'm a kick ass copywriter and content creator. It's a skill that's very much in demand and something I enjoy.
Long form content
I can turn my hand to most written projects (except for best-man speeches - please don't ask me). However I'm particularly good at long-form content such as:
- Case studies (See the recent case studies I wrote for Enterprise Agency, Jersey Business)
- Marketing Opt-ins/ebooks/White papers (see the recent one I wrote on email marketing strategies for Charities)
- Website content (see recent projects for Chartered Accountant Firm, Telecommunication specialist, Hospitality company, and a large auction market