Content and copywriting
Good at making complex things simple
Whch is a very useful skill for a commercial writer. I create all kinds of content.
- Web copy
- Email shots including autoresonder squences, nurture campaigns, sales funnel campaigns, promotions and educational sequences
- Blog articles of all shapes and sizes
- Web Opt-in content (a piece of downloadable useful content that requires someone to sign up). e.g.White papers, ebooks, how to guides etc.
- Case studies
- Brochures and leaflets
- Press releases and articles (n.b. I don't guarantee press coverage)
Long form content
I can turn my hand to most written projects (except for best-man speeches - please don't ask me). However I'm particularly good at long-form content such as:
- Case studies (See the recent case studies I wrote for Enterprise Agency, Jersey Business)
- Long form Optins/White papers (see the recent one I wrote on email marketing strategies for Charities)
- Big websites (see recent projects for Chartered Accountant Firm, Telecommunication specialist, Hospitality company.
It's not necessarily ruinously expensive
Obviously every job is different, but if you'd like some kind of ball-park price guide, head over to the fee guide page.