Would you like a qualification in digital marketing?
Most people in a marketing role learned about digital marketing techniques 'on the hoof' without ever getting a full overview of all the different facets and clarity on how they fit together.
This course will give you a good grounding in digital marketing techniques and how to use them in a practical and effective way. By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Create a digital marketing strategy for your organisation, and integrate digital techniques into your overall marketing plan.
- Create quality content that will engage your target audiences.
- Run effective digital marketing campaigns using techniques such as email marketing, social media, and blogging.
Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, in association with Jackie Harris of Brightspark Marketing, has launched a six-week, comprehensive digital marketing course, accredited by Open Awards, that will result in a Level 2 Certificate in: Skills for Business (Digital Marketing Pathway).
The course content includes:
- The basic principles of digital marketing
- Using social media to promote products and services
- Creating email campaigns
- Laws and ethics concerning digital marketing techniques
- The basics of SEO (so you will understand what SEO experts are talking about)
- The power of analytics and how to use them to improve your campaigns
- Creating engaging digital content
It will be fun, but it's not for the faint hearted
This is a content-rich course with assignments that must be completed in order to meet the assessment criteria for the qualification. That said, the course will be fun, relaxed and supportive to help you get the most from the experience.
Access to an online resource portal
During the course, you will have access to an interactive online portal where you will find additional materials and resources to help you implement what you have learned at your place of work.
This course is an investment in your future
The skills and knowledge gleaned from this course will enhance your career, and will help your organisation grow and attract new customers.
- The course is run over six weeks - with one, full day workshop in Carlisle each week.
- The assessment is through continual assessment, assignments, and a final digital marketing strategy presentation to be delivered on the final workshop day.
- The assessment is done by Jackie Harris of Brightspark Marketing, with external independent verification carried out by Open Awards.
Who will benefit?
This course is for those who are fairly new to digital marketing who would like to have a greater understanding of how to use it more effectively in their workplace. There are no advanced techniques, and it will not suit anyone looking for advanced SEO skills.
About Jackie Harris
Jackie has almost 30 years experience in marketing and corporate communications and has worked some some of the world's biggest brands. She runs a successful marketing consultancy called Brightspark Marketing based in Sedbergh. She's also a popular trainer with the Growth Hub and Cumbria Chamber of Commerce known for her fun and engaging style.
Brightspark Marketing is an approved Training Centre with Open Awards.
The delegate rate for this 6-day training course taking place 28th September, 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th October and 2nd November at the Cumbria Chamber of Commerce offices, Carlisle is£1295 + VAT for Cumbria Chamber members, for non-members £1495 + VAT.
Space is limited, so don't hesitate to book and pay for your place(s) BOOK HERE
For queries or further information email email@example.com