This workshop takes you through a step by step process that will help you create compelling marketing messages and positioning strategies to set you apart from your competitors. During the day you will learn:
- How to address your target audience’s most pressing concerns through the use of benefit oriented positioning statements
- Why ‘me too’ marketing doesn’t work, and why you need to tell a compelling story to create awareness and demand for your product.
- How to develop supporting claims for your positioning statement
- How to manage and use your messages across different marketing techniques, both online and offline
- The three ‘whats’ - What is it? What does it do? What does it deliver?
- A simple process for creative brainstorming (which still works even if you are doing alone)
- Group work: Delegates will be split into small groups to work through messaging and positioning ideas for their own businesses
You will return to work with ideas, formulas and techniques that you can use over and over again.
The delegate rate for this full day workshop is £65 +VAT members / £120 +VAT non-members - to book your place(s) please - BOOK HERE
Should you have any questions regarding the above training, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any cancellations must be received at least three working days before the event, otherwise you will be charged for non-attendance.