Would you like a qualification in marketing?
If you’re currently in a marketing role but don’t have any formal training or qualifications, this course has been created just for you.
Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, in association with Jackie Harris of Brightspark Marketing, has launched a six-week, comprehensive marketing course, accredited by Open Awards, that will result in a Level 2 Certificate in: Skills for Business (Marketing).
The course content includes:
- A step by step guide to creating a marketing strategy
- Identifying unique selling points
- Market segmentation
- Customer communication
- Introduction to market research
- Creating a promotional mix
- Using social media for business
- Introduction to digital marketing
It will be fun, but it’s not for the faint hearted
This is a content-rich course with assignments that must be completed in order to meet the assessment criteria for the qualification. That said, the course will be fun, relaxed and supportive to help you get the most from the experience.
Access to an online resource portal
During the course, you will have access to an interactive online portal where you will find additional materials and resources to help you implement what you have learned at your place of work. This is also the place where you will upload your assignments, interact with other students and you can ask Jackie questions in between each workshop day.
This course is an investment in your future
The skills and knowledge gleaned from this course will enhance your career, and will help your organisation grow and attract new customers.
- The course is run over six weeks – with one, full day workshop in Carlisle each week.
- The assessment is through continual assessment, assignments, and a final marketing strategy presentation to be delivered on the final workshop day.
- The assessment is done by Jackie Harris of Brightspark Marketing, with external independent verification carried out by Open Awards.
About Jackie Harris
Jackie has almost 30 years experience in marketing and corporate communications and has worked some some of the world’s biggest brands. She runs a successful marketing consultancy called Brightspark Marketing based in Sedbergh. She’s also a popular trainer with the Growth Hub and Cumbria Chamber of Commerce known for her fun and engaging style.
Brightspark Marketing is an approved Training Centre with Open Awards. You can find out more about Jackie at www.brightsparkmarketing.com
The dates for this cohort are: 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th November and 7th & 14th December 2017
The delegate rate for this 6-day training course is£1295 + VAT for Cumbria Chamber members, for non-members £1495 + VAT.
Spaces are limited, so don't hesitate to book and pay for your place(s) BOOK HERE
For queries or further information email firstname.lastname@example.org