Transform your copywriting skills forever.
Have you ever found yourself sobbing in front of a blank computer screen because you just can't find any more words?
Copywriting has a lot of work to do these days.
We expect it to: Sell, Persuade, Influence, Entertain and Educate.
And if that's not hard enough, we need to create a constant, never-ending supply of: blog articles, web text, social media posts, press releases, case studies, emails, white papers, ebooks...you get the idea.
Most of us can manage to write something decent when it's only needed occasionally. The problem nowadays is the volume of stuff we need to create in order to feed the relentless appetite of the ravenous internet beast.
You will never be stuck for a blog article or social media post idea ever again. Your writing will improve dramatically and you will see amazing results on all your marketing materials.
What do you get?
The programme includes all the following:
- An online copywriting course - with video presentations, examples, templates, checklists etc. (see syllabus below)
- Access to the e-learning portal - you can access all the materials for 6 months after the programme is completed.
- Downloadable notes and slides - which you can keep and refer to whenever you need them.
- Q&A - you can ask me questions about the course (I normally respond within 24 hours).
Online Training Session One : Once you understand how people read, it immediately changes how you write.
- Lessons: Copywriting basics, common mistakes, and understanding how people read and connect with content. We'll also look at the importance of understanding your target audience. Examples of good writing and things to avoid.
- Assignment: Write a piece of sales copy that could be used in an email.
Online Training Session Two : Getting the right Tone of voice allows you to connect with your customers in a way they will respond to.
- Lessons: Tone of voice, getting personality into your copywriting.
- Assignment: I'll challenge you to step outside your comfort zone and write in a 'new voice'.
Online Training Session Three: 8 of 10 people will read your headline. But only 2 out of 10 will read the rest. The better your headline skills, the greater the engagement.
- Lessons: Crafting headlines - different types of headlines and how to use them. We'll also look at the power of storytelling as a fantastic technique to make your copywriting stand out.
- Assignment: There's two assignments for this week. The first is to create some headlines for 8 different situations. Assignment two, is to write the 'story of your business' - imagine it as something that could be used on the 'about' page of your website.
Online Training Session Four: 'One size doesn't fit all'. When you know the subtle difference between different types of content, you'll get better results.
- Lessons: We'll look at tips for specific types of marketing writing.
- Web text
- Blogs & social media
- Sales emails
- Press releases
- Leaflets and flyers
- Assignment: Write two pieces from the list above (you choose).
The fifth week is a bonus online module which gives you specific ideas and tips for writing sales copy. I give you some tried and tested formulas and show you examples of good and bad sales materials.
The total programme costs £295.00 (+ VAT) = £354.00
If you'd like to proceed click the button below.
I'd like to talk to someone first...
That's ok, you can book a convenient time to have a conversation with me. Just book in below and I'll give you a call at the agreed time. You can also just pick up the phone or email me at the details in the footer below.