Create amazing social media content
Never be stuck for social media content again!
Tons of great ideas for all your social media and digital marketing activities.
You've done the social media courses. Your Twitter, Facebook, Linked-in and Google+ accounts are all set up and you're blog is ready to roll. But what happens now? How do you create engaging articles and posts that will interest your audience?
This day will teach you tips and techniques to keep your social media content bursting with original and engaging content forever.
The day will cover:
- The different types of content you can use across major social media platforms.
- 20 ideas for creating blog articles and social media posts that can be adapted and recycled indefinitely.
- The anatomy of a great blog post - structure, language, what to include and what to leave out.
- How to get maximum mileage from every post - how to recycle and reuse your content.
- Shameless shares - a look at the most popular and most shared types of content on the social media platforms.
- How to plan and create a simple social media content schedule.
- Best practice - Do’s and don’ts.
- Ideas for more strategic campaigns.
- Integrating your social media activities into your offline activities.
- Information on tons of cool tools and time saving shortcuts.
Bring a notebook and lots of paper (or your laptop), because you'll be getting the chance to try out some writing techniques during the day.
This is a fun session that will get your creative juices flowing.
Simple pricing structure
This full day workshop costs £1290.00 (plus VAT) for 2-12 delegates (we can always squeeze a couple more in if needed), run at your premises. (If you would like an external venue, I can arrange that and charge you at cost).
All courses include:
- A full day workshop at your premises.
- All materials and workbooks used on the day.
- Access to my online portal (each delegate can set up their own individual account) where they can download additional materials relevant to the workshop, and participate in post workshop Q&A sessions. Materials are available for 6 months.
- All reasonable expenses relating to trainer's travel, accommodation and subsistence.
- A 7 day cancellation policy applies.
Accredited options available
I'm an accredited training centre regulated by OfQual through Open Awards. As well as individual credits, I can offer Awards, Certificates and Diplomas on Skills for Business.
Accredited options include:
- Social media at work
- Digital Marketing
- Writing Persuasive Text
- Marketing Planning and Strategy
Obviously accredited options are more complex, so if this is something you'd like to explore do get in touch. (Details at the bottom of the page)
Mix and match
I'm always happy to go 'off piste' and create something specially for you.
So you can choose any combination of topics relating to marketing, social media, digital marketing or copywriting, and I can pull something together that's just right for you.